ඒ කාලේ අහපු හොඳම ඉංග්‍රීසි සින්දු


Kaoma - Lambada




Ace Of Base - All That She Wants




LayZee aka Mr. President - Coco Jamboo




Inner Circle - Sweat (A La La Long)




No Mercy - Where Do You Go




Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl




Marc Anthony - You Sang To Me




Elton John - Sacrifice




Shania Twain - You're Still The One




Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All




Boyzone - Words




I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden




LeAnn Rimes - Cant Fight The Moonlight




The Corrs - Breathless




Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely




Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5




La Bouche - Be My Lover




UB40 - Red Red Wine




Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now




Madonna - La Isla Bonita




Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul




Baltimora - Tarzan Boy

Advertainment
𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 / 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲
Advertainment
𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 / 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲